Established in 1954, C.E. Tang Yuk & Company Limited is a family owned lighting business operating in the Caribbean island of Trinidad & Tobago.
Today, C.E. Tang Yuk & Company Limited has evolved into a versatile company that channels its business through its Retail, Distribution and Project Departments. The company is led by a group of young individuals that uses C.E. Tang Yuk’s reputation as a platform to build and deliver world class service to its customers. We continue to exceed these expectations by expanding our product base to meet the demands of the Lighting industry.
Our vast array of products represented by major brands worldwide caters to the various styles and applications that our clients require.
Under the stewardship of the third generation of the Tang Yuk family our continued success is rooted in the cohesive and collective strength of approximately 50 employees. The dedication and commitment of our team has proven to be a force that continues to maintain C.E. Tang Yuk as a leader in Trinidad & Tobago.
We pride ourselves in our knowledge, expertise, and decades of experience. With regular product training sessions and professional certifications, our aim is to provide the best possible solutions for you, be it Retail, Wholesale, Commercial, or Residential projects.
Please call our Head Office (868) 676-5210 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for special product pricing or to schedule an appointment for a consultation.
Locations: #64 Mucurapo Road and coming soon to #43 Long Circular
Road, St. James.
- Knowledgeable Showroom attendants
- Extensive Selection of Lighting and Ceiling Fans for all purposes, including indoor and outdoor applications
- Decorative Mirrors and accents
- Decorative Switches and Accessories
- Table and Floor Lamps
- A wide array of Light Bulbs
- Electrical fittings and accessories
- We represent major Brands and hold exclusive distribution rights for many
Strategic Marketing of Brands to create nationwide recognition
- We assist in identifying the most suitable products for our client’s target audience
- After sale follow up for product related queries, returns and exchanges
- We warranty our products for manufacture failures
- We provide product knowledge & promotional materials to the reseller to effectively market the products to end consumers
- We provide Display & Marketing material as appropriate
Our Projects Team collaborates with architects, designers, consultants and contractors and together we have the ability and expertise to perform the following:
- Specify Lighting for the correct application using calculations to advise on energy savings
- Assist with appropriate Lighting layouts and illumination levels via computerized software
- Offer a wide range of lighting designs and finishes
- After service follow up on all lighting-related issues as needed
- Our range in projects includes but is not limited to Commercial Office Interiors, Commercial Building Exteriors, Airport Hangars, Residential Building Complexes, Residential Interiors, Hospitality spaces, Commercial Showrooms, and Outdoor Applications
Recent Commercial Projects include:
FCB Princess Town
House of Chan
Advance Foam offices
Capella Marina Village (St Lucia)
After Nine Stores
London Clothing Company
Bryden PI Offices
The Falls at Westmall
Trinity Housing Ltd.
Budget Marine Trinidad
Chateau De Chantilly
Crew’s Inn Hotel and Yachting Center
One Woodbrook Place
22 Sports Bar
UTT Aviation Campus – Hangar
Samsung Retail stores
Queens Park West
Medford Gas Station
St Finbar’s Church
Movietowne Banquet Center
St Michael’s Church
Naughty Grape, Chaguanas
JT Allum and Company Limited
Mt St Benedict
Toyota San Fernando
Gulf City Administration Offices
The Renaissance at Shorelands
Holy Rosary RC Church
Guardian Life of the Caribbean Offices
Amera Queens Park South
Member American Lighting Association